Open Source OST to PST
Emerge from Severe OST Corruptions with an Open Source OST to PST Tool
Offline Storage Tables (OST) file is the mirrored copy of email items that are stored on Exchange Server. These OST files gets actively involved in facilitating the uninterrupted email Send/Receive procedure when the connection to Exchange gets lost. It can be deduced from the given fact that OST file is an extremely important data file which must be handled with caution. Looking deeper into the Exchange Server and MS Outlook mechanisms, various programmed codes, protocols, storage configurations, security policies, hardware controls, etc., runs 24X7 to deliver seamless email services. A single fault in this setup, propagates unwanted corruption to potential files like OST. We can list numerous errors that impact Offline folders and its emails items, some of those errors are:
Controlling the severe corruption impacts on OST file needs to be facilitated by an extremely powerful, intelligent, and Open Source Kernel for OST to PST solution. Treatment of corrupt OST file with this Open Source and result-oriented software is essential to claim all email data files.
Kernel for OST to PST delicately takes care of migration of OST files directly to cloud based platforms to make them more secure and readily available. Some features that assist the tool in this task are as follows:
- Executes competent conversion of corrupt OST into error-free Outlook PST files.
- Infused with powerful migration provisions which invokes the real-time export of OST mailboxes into MS Exchange Server, IBM Domino, or Novell GroupWise applications.
- Incorporated with cutting-edge PST split option that reduces the chances of 2 GB PST file size limitation error.
- Offers an intelligent alternative to accurately migrate OST mail items to the subscribed cloud Office 365 accounts.
- Provides opportunity to save all repaired emails in an individual email format which includes EML, TXT, RTF, HTML, MHTML, PDF, PST, DBX, MBOX, and MSG.
- Presence of inbuilt search facility that quickly manages to find out the desired emails from unknown hard drive locations.
- Reinforced with versatile web-based email apps migration technology, which empowers you to export OST folders to Google Apps, AOL, Outlook.com, Gmail, iCloud, or Yahoo.
- Driven by feature-rich interface that assists novice users in performing the fresh OST recovery.
- Embedded with dynamic File Analysis Reports feature that helps in capturing the information like Interaction between users, Mail flow density by date/sender, and Total item types.
- Possess the quality to preserve email Meta data, like To, From, Date, Send Data, Receive Data, Subject, during the critical OST recovery process.
- Formidably performs the OST file recovery in dynamic Exchange Server environments, which includes Exchange Server 2016, 2013, 2010, 2007, 2003, 2000, 5.5, and 5.0 editions.
- Equipped with agile algorithms that drives the glitches-free software functioning on Windows 10, 8.1, 8, 7, Vista, XP, 2000, 98, or NT Operating Systems.
This extraordinary Open Source application regenerates multiple OST files in a quick succession and renders rich preview of emails in the user-friendly preview panels. Kernel for OST to PST has simplified the entire scenario of OST recovery as during this challenging process neither the IT infrastructure resources were impacted nor the properties of email items were compromised.
Initiate the result-oriented OST recovery and conversion operation using an Open Source OST recovery software. Quick steps are depicted in the following bullet points.
Get acquainted with the Kernel for OST to PST software operations and features by running the free trial version. The trial version is equipped with technical expertise to recover all OST files in the minimal amount of time. It gives you a chance to view all recovered email items by enlisting the retrieved emails in the hierarchical view. However, the trial version restricts you to save more than 25 email items of respective folder. You can get unlimited benefits and saving features by purchasing the licensed version of software.